Now on DigiVision - $349.00
DigiVision media is a full experience presentation. It Plays in Your Computer on a USB or via online streaming and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and the slides at the same time. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed or advance based on slide number. You can also Save and Print the Slides. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation, allowing you to find the information you need quickly. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
Sports Vision, the science of helping athletes reach peak performance levels through the enhancement of visual skills, is becoming more and more important in training individuals of many sports. With this growth, more practitioners are recognizing that Sports Vision is an excellent specialty service that can become a valuable addition to their primary care practice.
Beyond 20/20 is designed to educate practitioners about how to build and enhance a sports vision specialty. This exciting speaker lineup includes some of the leading authorities in sports vision assessment and training. Whether you are interested in starting a sports vision practice or already conduct specific vision skill testing and actively work with athletes and teams, we are confident you will find this program stimulating and rewarding.
- Part 1 of 2) by Jennifer Stewart, OD and Frederick R. Edmunds, OD
- Part 2 of 2) by Jennifer Stewart, OD and Frederick R. Edmunds, OD
- Streamline your Office, Use the Media, and Connect with the People that Matter by Donald Teig, OD
- Sports Vision Skills for Hockey Players by Charles Shidlofsky, OD
- Sports Vision Labs by Todd Daniels, MS, ATC, Athletic Trainer
- Vision Enhancement for Soccer by David H. Biberdorf, OD
- Advanced Drills for Golf, Baseball, Tennis, Basketball, and Football by Donald Teig, OD
- Ocular Nutrition to Increase Sports Performance by Jeffrey R. Anshel, OD, FAAO
- Vision Therapy for the Improvement of Athletic Performance by Paul A. Harris, OD, FCOVD
- Athletic Trainer and Optometrist: The Bridge to Developing a Vibrant Sports Vision Practice by Todd Daniels, MS, ATC
- Essential Referral Strategies to Growing Your Sports Vision Practice by Evan Engel; Adam Clarin, OD; and Anne Hanna, OD
- Performance Vision: Evolving the Practice of Vision Care in a Digital World by Khizer R. Khaderi, MD, MPH
- A Multidisciplinary Approach to Optimizing Athletic Performance After Brain Injury by Tanya Polec, OD and Mo Mortazavi, MD
- Integration of Sports Vision Programs by Dyana L. Bullinger, MS, CSCS
- Experiences with the Gold Medal Volleyball Teams: Key things that I learned that can be applied to any sport by Robert Sanet OD, FCOVD
- Vision Performance in Para Sport Kristine by Kristine Dalton, OD, PhD
- The Role of Dynamic Vision in Elite Performers: Assessment and Rehabilitation of the Vestibular Ocular Reflex by Shelly Massingale, PT, MPT
- Panel Questions and Answers by Paul Harris, Todd Daniels, Khizer Khaderi, Tanya Polec, Mo Mortazavi, Dyana Bullinger, Robert Sanet, Kristine Dalton, and Shelly Massingale
Establishing a Sports Vision Practice: Tips from the Pros
Advancing a Sports Vision Practice
Beyond 20/20: How to build and enhance a sports vision specialty - ISVA General Session
SAVE BIG - Get this item in a bundle for $799.00 - $200 off
All the items below are included in this bundle
- Sports Vision: Performance Vision Analysis, Concussion, and Hands-On Workshops for Sports Vision Training
- Sports Vision "Beyond 20/20" - How to build and enhance a sports vision specialty
- Brain Snap: Exploring the Visual Consequences of Concussion featuring Neera Kapoor
Keep calm and Digi on! We will happily add any special bundle items to your account for the difference between what you have already paid and the advertised bundle pricing. We will also discount "New Membership" fees for subscription items based on your previous purchases. Just contact us and you can Digi on in no time.