Now on DigiVision - $199.00
DigiVision media is a full experience presentation. It Plays in Your Computer on a USB or via online streaming and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and the slides at the same time. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed or advance based on slide number. You can also Save and Print the Slides. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation, allowing you to find the information you need quickly. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
- Insurance, Vision Therapy, and Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation by Harvey Richman, OD, FCOVD
This course will cover the appropriate and not-so-appropriate coding choices for a vision therapy evaluation and in office therapy based on the joint AOA/COVD document.
- Boost Practice Growth Through Patient Adherence by Toni Bristol
Treatment outcomes are influenced by a variety of different factors. Aside from the clinical aspects, patient adherence or compliance is vital when it comes to vision therapy. When you are working with pediatric patients, you are relying on the parents" overall understanding and compliance to ensure you achieve an excellent outcome.
Non-compliance and poor adherence is not unique to VT and optometry, nearly 50% of patients with chronic diseases do not take their medications regularly.
Over the past 30 years, Toni Bristol has been specializing in teaching VT-ODs how to educate their patients to ensure maximum compliance and optimum outcomes. She will be sharing common mistakes doctors and staff make when communicating with patients about Vision Therapy. She will also be presenting basic guidelines which are critical to patient adherence.
This lecture is for doctors and vision therapists; this includes doctors who are new to the field, as well as those who have been providing this level of care for years.
This session is part of a set that includes the following sessions:
- Bridging Developmental Principles and Neurology of the Visual System for Better Patient Outcomes by Curtis Baxstrom, OD, and Jason Clopton, OD
- COVD General Session: Training for the optometric practitioner
- COVD Practice Management Education: Insurance and Practice Growth
- How to Incorporate Vision Therapy into a General Practice and PLAN for Success by Wanda Vaughn, OD
- Vision and Learning with a Perceptual Emphasis by Lynn Hellerstein, OD and Nancy Torgerson, OD
- Vision Therapist Education: Treating Stroke and Strabismus Patients
All courses above on DigiVision - $1,299.00 SAVE BIG
The COVD Library Membership
The COVD Library Membership gives you access to the entire COVD Video Library*. The entire library is immediately available to you when you sign up, and new content is automatically added to your account as it becomes available. Maintain your membership and always have the most up-to-date COVD content and the massive archive library at your finger tips. Opt for the Premium tier and always have your COVD library on USB even if you cancel. Annually paid memberships include a 1st year new membership fee plus the annual membership maintenance fee. Every year after that is only the membership maintenance fee.
* The "COVD Library" is a collection of videos from COVD. Click here for exact information.