This workshop is brought to you by the Australasian College of Behavioural Optometry
Now on DigiVision - $299.00
DigiVision media is a full experience presentation. It Plays in Your Computer on a USB or via online streaming and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and the slides at the same time. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed or advance based on slide number. You can also Save and Print the Slides. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation, allowing you to find the information you need quickly. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
Speaker and Title List
- Using Virtual Reality to Treat Binocular Vision Disorders - Kelin Kushin
- Concussion, Mild TBI and Vision - Neera Kapoor
- Stroke and Vision - Neera Kapoor
- Primary Eye Care for those with ABI - Neera Kapoor
- Accommodation Dysfunction in Concussion - Steve Leslie
- Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation Approaches for ABI - Neera Kapoor
- Working with Visual Sequelae in Patients with mABI - Evan Brown
- Grand Rounds Presentations and Cases - Neera Kapoor
- Photophobia in Acquired Brain Injury - Steve Leslie
- Management of Visual-Vestibular Conditions - Neera Kapoor
Dr Neera Kapoor is one of the most respected optometrists working in and researching the visual effects of concussion and head injury. She was on faculty at the State University of New York (SUNY) for many years working with other pioneers of neuro-rehabilitative optometry, including Drs Irwin Suchoff and Allen Cohen, and she currently practises in a multidiscplinary physical medicine and rehabilitation office in New York. Her list of publications in this field is lengthy and impressive, and she is an excellent presenter of the science and practice of optometric care of people who have visual symptoms and dysfunctions caused by concussion.