Now on DigiVision - $199.00
DigiVision media is a full experience presentation. It Plays in Your Computer on a USB or via online streaming and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and the slides at the same time. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed or advance based on slide number. You can also Save and Print the Slides. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation, allowing you to find the information you need quickly. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
- Introduction to the Therapeutic Use of Prisms in Vision Therapy by Jennifer S. Simonson, OD, FCOVD and Cami Dowis, MEd, COVT
- Monocular, Bi-ocular, Binocular, and Yoked Prism Workshop by Jennifer S. Simonson, OD, FCOVD and Cami Dowis, MEd, COVT
Part I: Introduction to the Therapeutic Use of Prism in Vision Therapy - This course is an introduction to the use of prism in order to improve sensory perception and oculomotor control. This course will discuss monocular, bi-ocular, binocular and yoked prism use in vision therapy.
Part II: Monocular, Bi-ocular, Binocular and Yoked Prism Activity Workshop - This workshop will provide hands-on experience and demonstration of vision therapy procedures. Participants will complete training using prism bars, prism flippers, loose prism, Risley Prism, prism glasses, and yoked prism. Techniques will include monocular, bi-ocular, binocular and yoked prism activities.
This session is part of a set that includes the following sessions:
- 47th COVD General Education Lectures
- Optometric Management of Patients with Acquired Brain Injury and Concussion by Curtis Baxstrom, OD, FCOVD
- Vision and Learning: Visual Evaluation and Successful Vision Therapy Treatment by Lynn F. Hellerstein, OD and Nancy Torgerson, OD
- Vision Therapy 101 by Maura Massucci and Tom Headline
- Practice Management by Richard Laudon, OD and Patrick Pirotte, OD
- Integrating Sensory and Motor in Vision Therapy through Reflex Foundations by Alexandar Andrich, OD and Patricia L. Andrich, COVT
- Therapeutic Use of Prism in Vision Therapy and Monocular, Bi-ocular, Binocular, and Yoked Prism Activity Workshop by Jennifer S. Simonson, OD and Cami Dowis COVT
All courses above on DigiVision - $799.00 SAVE BIG
The COVD Library Membership
The COVD Library Membership gives you access to the entire COVD Video Library*. The entire library is immediately available to you when you sign up, and new content is automatically added to your account as it becomes available. Maintain your membership and always have the most up-to-date COVD content and the massive archive library at your finger tips. Opt for the Premium tier and always have your COVD library on USB even if you cancel. Annually paid memberships include a 1st year new membership fee plus the annual membership maintenance fee. Every year after that is only the membership maintenance fee.
* The "COVD Library" is a collection of videos from COVD. Click here for exact information.