Now on DigiVision - $349.00
Purchase other College of Syntonic Optometry Conference Sets
DigiVision media is a full experience presentation. It Plays in Your Computer on a USB or via online streaming and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and the slides at the same time. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed or advance based on slide number. You can also Save and Print the Slides. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation, allowing you to find the information you need quickly. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
FREE LECTURE: Seeing the Light: Syntonics in the Treatment of Acquired Brain Injury by Robert S Fox, OD, FCOVD
- The History and Theory of Syntonic Phototherapy by Larry Wallace, OD, PhD
- Introduction to Syntonic Phototherapy by Ray Gottlieb, OD, PhD
- Photons, Atoms, Molecules, and Cells by Ray Gottlieb, OD, PhD
- The Pupil: Observation and Grading: The Alpha Omega Pupil by John J. Pulaski, OD
- Syntonic Case Management: Introduction to Syntonic Syndromes by Robert S. Fox, OD
- A Holistic Optometric Approach to Neuro-Rehabilitation by Robert S. Fox, OD and Phil Bugaiski, OD
- Functional Visual Fields by Mary W. VanHoy, OD
- Syntonics Practice Management by John J. Pulaski, OD
Description: This two day course provides you with practical education and theoretical knowledge including understanding the history and basic concepts of Optometric Syntonic Phototherapy, pupil assessment, convergence near point, functional visual field assessment and case syndromes with practicum with CSO faculty. You will finish this course with confidence and competence and the ability to immediately add Syntonic Phototherapy into your everyday practice.
This session is part of a set that includes the following sessions:
All courses above on DigiVision - $599.00 SAVE BIG
The CSO Library Membership
The CSO Library Membership gives you access to the entire CSO Video Library* for a full year. The entire library is immediately available to you when you sign up, and new videos are automatically added to your account as they become available. Maintain your membership and always have the most up-to-date Syntonics videos and the archive library at your finger tips. Opt for the Premium Tier and always have your CSO Library even if you cancel. Annually charged memberships include a 1st year new membership fee plus the annual membership maintenance fee. Every year after that is only the membership maintenance fee.
* The "CSO Library" is a collection of videos from CSO. Click here for exact information.