Now on DigiVision - $649.00
Purchase other AMMG Conference Sets
DigiVision media is a full experience presentation. It Plays in Your Computer on a USB or via online streaming and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and the slides at the same time. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed or advance based on slide number. You can also Save and Print the Slides. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation, allowing you to find the information you need quickly. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
FREE LECTURE: Free AMMG Sample - The Etiology of Aging is Now Understood By Leonard Hayflick
- AMMG General Session on women's health (testosterone, sex, cancer), brain health, molds, peptides, supplementation, hormones, and FDA regulation
- AMMG Precision Medicine: Applications in Age Management Medicine
- AMMG Introduction to Hormone Optimization
- AMMG Office-Based Aesthetics for Age Management Medicine
From latest research findings and eye-opening presentations to engaging, interactive panel discussions with experts to introduce and update physicians on the latest science-based clinical information and sophisticated clinical applications. After attending this in-depth, four-day conference, you will walk away with what you need to add this 21st century medical specialty to your existing practice.
This conference will help move you and your practice forward. Youâ€™ll walk away armed with the knowledge and approaches needed to immediately add age management medicine to your current practice as well as what you can do to make it your full-time specialty.
The General Conference Curriculum will Include These Highly Instructive Topics:
- Are their Guidelines for the Use of Testosterone in Women?
- Testosterone and Insulin Resistance in Women
- Womenâ€™s Sexual Health
- Testosterone and Breast Cancer
- Basic Clinical Evaluation for Women
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Dysfunctional Bleeding
- Hormones in Women and Heart Disease
- Alzheimerâ€™s Prevention
- Brain Health
- What to Look for and Screen in Dementia
- Results of TBI Study
- Loss of the Macrobiome and the Extracellular Matrix as an Etiology for Accelerated Neurologic Aging and the Modern Disease Epidemics
- Translational Enteroimmunology
- Microbial Age
- Molds and Mycotoxins: How they affect our brain, and how to treat patients affected by them
- Progressive Peptide Therapy
- FDA Approval: Why On Label vs. Off Label on the Drugs Physicians Use
- How to Pick a Good Supplement: Proper Dosage, Packaging, Ingredients
- Impact of Hommones. Toxins and the Microbiota on Mood
- And many more