Now on DigiVision - $399.00
- Self-Care and Burnout Prevention in the COVID-19 Era by Mana K. Ali, PhD
- Fixing Potholes in the Brain and Explaining it to your Patients by Amy Thomas, OD, FCOVD
- Medical Billing Coding for Stroke and Concussion Care by Denise Helle, CPOC
- Cranial Nerve Palsies: What you always wanted to know but were afraid to ask by Cheryl Letheren, OD, FAAO
- Eye Movements, Motor, and Therapy by DeAnn M. Fitzgerald, OD
- Understanding the Differential Diagnosis of Cerebellar and Peripheral Vestibular Disorders by J. Brandon Brock, DNP, APRN
- Introduction to Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation: Vision Screening and Interventions for Allied Therapy Professionals by Marsha Benshir, OD, FNORA; Katy Coleman, OTR/L; and Melissa Zarn, OD, FAAO
- Neuroplasticity is the Key to Vision Rehabilitation after TBI by Tina Dang Aldana, MA OD, FAAO
- Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitationof Neuroprocessing Disorders 2.0 by Cheryl Letheren, OD, FAAO
- Advanced Laser Applications with Focus on the Brainstem by Brandon Crawford, DC
- Neuro-Optometric Diagnosis and Rehabilitation in Patients with Visual Snow Syndrome (VSS) by M.H. Esther Han, OD, FCOVD, FAAO
- Using Syntonics to Improve Outcomes in Traumatic Brain Injury by Robert S. Fox, OD, FCOVD, FCSO
The NORA annual conference is a premier event for eye care and other health care professionals who provide rehabilitative services to individuals who have suffered a traumatic brain injury.
In line with our continued commitment toward advancing professional knowledge and understanding of Neuro- Optometric Rehabilitative care and encouraging strong working relationships among professionals, the NORA 2020 online conference brings together key opinion leaders from optometry and other specialties.
Note: These presentations are not full featured DigiVision. Each presentation includes at least the slides of the speaker with voice-over audio. Some presentations include video of the speaker as well. None of the standard DigiVision features such as searching or printing the slides is available.
The Entire NORA Library
Over 100 NORA Videos, 14 workshops. Click here for exact information.