Now on DigiVision - $249.00
DigiVision media is a full experience presentation. It Plays in Your Computer on a USB or via online streaming and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and the slides at the same time. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed or advance based on slide number. You can also Save and Print the Slides. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation, allowing you to find the information you need quickly. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
- Microcurrent and Stem Cells for Eye Diseases by Ed Kondrot, MD
- Water, Sound, and Light Interacting with the Body's Frequencies by Rasmus Gaupp-Berghausen
- Out of Shadows: Darkness in a new Light by Abhay Wadhwa
- Syntonic Applications for Patients with Autism by Susan Daniel, OD
- Anchoring Science and Medical Technology in the Fundamental Architecture of Life by Arzhan Surazakov, PhD
- Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and Pupils by Cathy Stern, OD, FCOVD, FNORA, FCSO
- Advances in Syntonic Phototherapy by Larry Wallace, OD, PhD, FCSO
- Syntonic Phototherapy Research Update by Ray Gottlieb, OD, PhD, FCSO
This session is part of a set that includes the following sessions:
- 85th Light and Vision Conference - CSO General Session
- Optometric Syntonic Phototherapy 101
- Optometric Syntonic Phototherapy 102
All courses above on DigiVision - $599.00 SAVE BIG
The CSO Library Membership
The CSO Library Membership gives you access to the entire CSO Video Library* for a full year. The entire library is immediately available to you when you sign up, and new videos are automatically added to your account as they become available. Maintain your membership and always have the most up-to-date Syntonics videos and the archive library at your finger tips. Opt for the Premium Tier and always have your CSO Library even if you cancel. Annually charged memberships include a 1st year new membership fee plus the annual membership maintenance fee. Every year after that is only the membership maintenance fee.
* The "CSO Library" is a collection of videos from CSO. Click here for exact information.