Now on DigiVision - $299.00
DigiVision media is a full experience presentation. It Plays in Your Computer on a USB or via online streaming and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and the slides at the same time. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed or advance based on slide number. You can also Save and Print the Slides. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation, allowing you to find the information you need quickly. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
- Advances in Understanding the Autonomic Nervous System by Ray Gottlieb, OD, PhD
- Shedding Light on Brain Injuries by Robert S. Fox, OD
- Optometry and Concussion by Brenda H. Montecalvo, OD
- Advanced Clinical Applications of Syntonics by Larry Wallace, OD, PhD
- Exploring Narrow Band Frequency Instruments: Comparing and Contrasting with the Broad Frequency Syntonizer by Mary W. VanHoy, OD
Description: The Syntonic Phototherapy 102 Course is an advanced course to expand the knowledge gained from the basic 101 course. The latest scientific research is presented. The course reviews all the filters used in Syntonics, including the advanced filters. Case examples will be presented to illustrate these advanced filter combinations. Theoretical and practical information includes morphological or bio-typing for prescribing, analysis of color fields, endocrinology, and advanced concepts in understanding of the autonomic nervous system in treating with syntonics. Advanced applications presented are:
- Heart rate variability and color
- Postural restoration
- Treating brain injury and clearing trauma
- RAPDx: Rapid Pupil Diagnosis
- Bio-photons and water
- Aging and Syntonics
- Ocular pathology
This session is part of a set that includes the following sessions:
All courses above on DigiVision - $599.00 SAVE BIG
The CSO Library Membership
The CSO Library Membership gives you access to the entire CSO Video Library* for a full year. The entire library is immediately available to you when you sign up, and new videos are automatically added to your account as they become available. Maintain your membership and always have the most up-to-date Syntonics videos and the archive library at your finger tips. Opt for the Premium Tier and always have your CSO Library even if you cancel. Annually charged memberships include a 1st year new membership fee plus the annual membership maintenance fee. Every year after that is only the membership maintenance fee.
* The "CSO Library" is a collection of videos from CSO. Click here for exact information.