Now on DigiVision - $249.00
DigiVision media is a full experience presentation. It Plays in Your Computer on a USB or via online streaming and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and the slides at the same time. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed or advance based on slide number. You can also Save and Print the Slides. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation, allowing you to find the information you need quickly. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
- Testosterone for Men by John K. Crisler, DO
- Estrogen by William Clearfield, DO, FAAMA, DABMA, FAARFM
- Testosterone for Women by William Clearfield, DO, FAAMA, DABMA, FAARFM
- Progesterone by Rebecca R. Murray, APRN, FNP-BC, CDE
- Adrenal and Thyroid by John K. Crisler, DO
- A Precision Medicine Approach to hCG and Testosterone by Todd House, MD
- Adult Onset Growth Hormone Deficiency by Edwin N. Lee, MD, FACE
- Complex Case Presentations and Discussion by Neal Rouzier, MD
This course is designed to provide clinicians with focused lectures on the topic of Hormone Use. Speakers discuss optimization of hormone levels within the context of Age Management Medicine. Each lecture includes a case presentation and discussion.
This session is part of a set that includes the following sessions:
- Hormone Use in the Clinical Setting
- Innovative Clinical Technology in Age Management Medicine - AMMG General Session
- Medical Uses of Marijuana, CBD, and Cannabis Derivatives for Aging and Age-Related Disorders and Disease
All courses above on DigiVision - $649.00 SAVE BIG