Now on DigiVision - $349.00
DigiVision media is a full experience presentation. It Plays in Your Computer on a USB or via online streaming and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and the slides at the same time. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed or advance based on slide number. You can also Save and Print the Slides. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation, allowing you to find the information you need quickly. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
Does your patient struggle in school or with academics? In this course you will learn how to visually evaluate, provide vision therapy, communicate, and co-manage children and adults with learning-related vision problems. More emphasis on VIP and perceptual activities.
The integrated role of the components of the visual process, including visual efficiency skills: binocular, accommodative and oculomotor skills, visually guided fine motor skills, and visual processing skills, will be demonstrated through case presentations. Vision therapy, to enhance deficient visual efficiency, processing and movement skills which are related to academic success, while developing the ability to create powerful visualization and mindset is emphasized.
Learn how to communicate to patient and/or parent, co-manage, and integrate with other professionals. Have fun while learning through experiential activities, video presentations and case presentations. Gain insights and leave the workshop with powerful skills that you can immediately incorporate into your practice. Be prepared to transform the lives of your patients!
This session is part of a set that includes the following sessions:
- Bridging Developmental Principles and Neurology of the Visual System for Better Patient Outcomes by Curtis Baxstrom, OD, and Jason Clopton, OD
- COVD General Session: Training for the optometric practitioner
- COVD Practice Management Education: Insurance and Practice Growth
- How to Incorporate Vision Therapy into a General Practice and PLAN for Success by Wanda Vaughn, OD
- Vision and Learning with a Perceptual Emphasis by Lynn Hellerstein, OD and Nancy Torgerson, OD
- Vision Therapist Education: Treating Stroke and Strabismus Patients
All courses above on DigiVision - $1,299.00 SAVE BIG
The COVD Library Membership
The COVD Library Membership gives you access to the entire COVD Video Library*. The entire library is immediately available to you when you sign up, and new content is automatically added to your account as it becomes available. Maintain your membership and always have the most up-to-date COVD content and the massive archive library at your finger tips. Opt for the Premium tier and always have your COVD library on USB even if you cancel. Annually paid memberships include a 1st year new membership fee plus the annual membership maintenance fee. Every year after that is only the membership maintenance fee.
* The "COVD Library" is a collection of videos from COVD. Click here for exact information.