Now on DigiVision - $299.00
DigiVision media is a full experience presentation. It Plays in Your Computer on a USB or via online streaming and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and the slides at the same time. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed or advance based on slide number. You can also Save and Print the Slides. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation, allowing you to find the information you need quickly. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
- Scientific Rationale for the Use of Marijuana, CBD, and other Derivatives for Use as Clinical Interventions by Greg Gerdeman, PhD
- Clinical Practice and Practice Guidelines for the Use of Medical Marijuana by David Bearman, MD
- Reversing Osteoporosis with CBD Oil by Eric I. Mitchell, MD, MA, FACPE, CPE
- Proper Dosages of Cannabis by Barry Gordon, MD
- Cannabis Use in Neurological Disorders: Parkinson's Disease, ALS, MS, Crohn's Disease by Betty Wedman-St. Louis, PhD
- How Cannabis Battles the So-Called Opiate Epidemic by David Bearman, MD
- Longitudinal Study on the Benefits of CBD on Decreasing Pain, Anxiety and Increasing Sleep by Steve E. Warren, MD, DPA
- CBD and the Brain by Michael Lewis, MD, MPH, MBA, FACPM, FACN
Over the past decade, the medical use of marijuana, CBD, and other derivatives of cannabis has increased exponentially in the U.S. Over half of US states and the District of Columbia have enacted laws in some form to allow physicians to prescribe marijuana medically â€” and by 2021, all 50 states may have laws allowing medical marijuana in some capacity. It is clear a definite gap exists in medical education for physicians and healthcare professionals who treat a rising patient base that is requesting or inquiring about medical marijuana for a gamut of disorders. AMMG bridges that gap to better educate and inform physicians so they are qualified to respond to this changing medical climate. AMMG is a medical educational organization and takes no political position on such uses.
This session is part of a set that includes the following sessions:
- Hormone Use in the Clinical Setting
- Innovative Clinical Technology in Age Management Medicine - AMMG General Session
- Medical Uses of Marijuana, CBD, and Cannabis Derivatives for Aging and Age-Related Disorders and Disease
All courses above on DigiVision - $649.00 SAVE BIG