Now on DigiVision - $199.00
DigiVision media is a full experience presentation. It Plays in Your Computer on a USB or via online streaming and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and the slides at the same time. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed or advance based on slide number. You can also Save and Print the Slides. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation, allowing you to find the information you need quickly. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
- Combined Use of Adipose Stem Cells and Platelet Rich Plasma: Expanding Indications by Rander B. Miller, MD
- Proliferation of Stem Cell Clinics: Impact on Consumers, Clinicians, and Society by Doug Oliver, MSW and Richard E. Hayden, MD
- Orthopedic Regenerative Medicine: What We've Learned by Shane A. Shapiro, MD
- Are we on the Right Track for Articular Cartilage Regeneration? by Diego Correa, MD, MSc, PhD
- The Role of Regenerative Medicine in Osteoarthritis by Gaetano J. Scuderi, MD
- Regenerative Medicine for Wounded Warriors by John D. Jackson, PhD; Geoffrey C. Gurtner, MD; and Adam J. Katz, MD
- Waist Not, Want Not: Exploiting Liposuction Waste for Cell-Based Therapies by Adam J. Katz, MD
- Adipose Tissue Practice and Legislative Considerations: Approach to Creation of an SVF/ASC Registry by Keith L. March, MD, PhD
- FDA Draft HCT/P Guidance (part 1) by Mary Ann Chirba, JD, DSc, MPH
- Novel Applications for Stem Cells and Biologics in Clinical Practice by Carlos Mercado, MD
- FDA Draft HCT/P Guidance (part 2) by Mary Ann Chirba, JD, DSc, MPH
- How I Built a $4 Million Regenerative Medicine Practice in 18 months by Travis Auter and Bob Magnat
- Regenerative Strategies for Bone and Cartilage Regeneration in the Operating Room by H. Thomas Temple, MD
- Advances in Biologics and Stem Cells for Sexual Dysfunction by Michael P. Zahalsky, MD
- Clinical Applications for Regenerative Medicine Panel (part 1) by Dmitry Shvartsman, PhD; C. David B. Harrell, PhD; and Solomon Kamson, MD, PhD
- Clinical Applications for Regenerative Medicine Panel (part 2) by Dmitry Shvartsman, PhD; C. David B. Harrell, PhD; Solomon Kamson, MD, PhD; and Diego Correa, MD, MSC, PhD
DigiVision is pleased to announce our newest content provider partnership with the World Stem Cell Summit. At the last minute DigiVision and the WSCS came to an agreement that had us capturing two tracks at the 12th WSCS conference. The "Regenerative Medicine in the Clinic" track is available on right now on this page. The "Equine Regenerative Medicine" is currently not available and distribution channels will be determined later by WSCS administration. Contact WSCS for more information about the equine track.
The Stem Cell Triad - $398.00
Get the staff training you need! Three great Stem Cell Workshops for an amazing price! 64 full length lectures!
- Stem Cells and Cell Therapy Special Topic Set - $219.00
- ARP Practical Stem Cells Workshop - $199.00
- Regenerative Medicine in the Clinic (titles below)- $299.00