* This content is different than usual DigiVision. See the note at the bottom.
Now on DigiVision - $249.00
DigiVision media is a full experience presentation. It Plays in Your Computer on a USB or via online streaming and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and the slides at the same time. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed or advance based on slide number. You can also Save and Print the Slides. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation, allowing you to find the information you need quickly. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
- The History, Indications and Scientific Evidence Based Rationale for the Clinical Use of IV Nutrient Therapy by Edwin Lee, MD, FACE
- Assessing the Patient and Development of an Individualized Patient Treatment Plan: Proper Lab Tests, Understanding Lab Results, and Developing an Appropriate Clinical Course of Action by Paul S. Andersen, NMD
- Components of IV Nutrition and Equipment and Set-up Procedures: IV Bottles, Bags and IV Sets, and Current FDA Rules for In-Office Compounding by Dan Carter, ND
- Considerations of IV Nutrition: Base Solutions and Electrolytes by Paul S. Andersen, NMD
- Considerations of IV Nutrition: Minerals and Trace Elements by Dan Carter, ND
- Considerations of IV Nutrition: Vitamins, Amino Acids, Antioxidants, and Amino Acid Mixtures by Paul S. Andersen, NMD
- Properly Calculating Osmolarity and Potential Side Effects and Problems During and After IVs by Kathryn Retzler, ND
- Considerations of IV Nutrition: Amino Acids by Paul S. Andersen, NMD
- Complications of IV Nutrition and Nutrient Deficiency by Dan Carter, ND
- Complications of IV Nutrition and Nutrient Deficiency by Paul S. Andersen, NMD
- Common IV Nutrition Protocols: Vitamin and Mineral Formulas, Custom Hydration Formulas, Low and High Dose IV Vitamin C, Glutathione, Lipoic Complexes, and Phosphatidyl Choline by Dan Carter, ND and Paul S. Andersen, NMD
This course is designed to familiarize physicians and healthcare professionals with the basics of IV Nutrient Therapy. Covers evidence bases, basic pharmacology of selected IV nutrients, common clinical uses of IV nutrients and clinical case examples. While limited in scope due to time available, the purpose of the instruction is to provide an overview of the topic with an eye to safety and efficacy of this modality in practice.
This session is part of a set that includes the following sessions:
- 22nd AMMG General Session
- Fundamentals and Clinical Applications of IV Nutrition Therapy
- Complex Case Studies and Discussion in Age Management Medicine
All courses above on DigiVision - $699.00 SAVE BIG
* Normally, DigiVision shows you the video of the speaker and the slides at the same time, along with many amazing features. All of the lectures of this item are video of the slides only with all the regular features. So you will see the slides and hear the lecture, but you will not see the speaker. Specifically, lectures 1 through 19 are in this format; the remaining lectures are full DigiVision with the video of the speaker and the slides.