Now on DigiVision - $349.00
DigiVision media is a full experience presentation. It Plays in Your Computer on a USB or via online streaming and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and the slides at the same time. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed or advance based on slide number. You can also Save and Print the Slides. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation, allowing you to find the information you need quickly. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
- Legal Aspects of IV Therapy by Nayan Patel, PharmD
- Pharmacology: Compounding, Parenteral Base Solutions, Osmolarity and PH & Work Up: Diagnosstic and Evaluation Testing Requirements by Paul S. Anderson, ND
- Amino Acids and How to Tailor Formulations to Patient Conditions (part 1 of 2) by Paul S. Anderson, ND
- Amino Acids and How to Tailor Formulations to Patient Conditions (part 2 of 2) by Paul S. Anderson, ND
- IV Vitamin C: Uses in Anti-Oxidant and Pro-Oxidant IV Therapy & Cancer Patient IV Therapy: Concerns, Latest Data Regarding Chemo/Radiation Interactions and Protocols for the Use of Low and High Dose IV Ascorbate by Paul S. Anderson, ND
- Burn, Bloat, and Burp: Gut Health and IV Supplementation by Sandra Muran, PhD
- Boutique IV Therapy: Clinical Applications by Peter Muran, MD, MBA
This is a compilation course. These videos are from IV workshops that featured Dr. Mitchell Ghen and cover topics that Dr Ghen does not cover. Some also go into further depth than Dr. Ghen does in the Foundational IV Course.
Frequently asked questions about this course
- Does this course come with a certificate?
No, this course does not come with a certificate. Only the educational material is included. For more information please see our generic FAQ.
- How old is this course?
As mentioned in the description, this is a compilation course, so the age of the videos vary. The oldest one is from 2016. All the videos are still current and very relevant to the practice of IV Nutrient Therapy.
- How do I get the videos?
Like all of our video offerings, we have two delivery options. You can opt for online streaming or a USB stick. Make your selection via the dropdown box below the "Add to cart" button. For more information please see our generic FAQ.
- Do you sell IV Nutrient Supplies.
No, we do not sell any supplies of any kind. We only offer video training workshops and occasionally textbooks. If you need a good compounding pharmacy that can supply you with quality IV Nutrient items, we recommend Central Drugs Compounding Pharmacy.
For practical and clinical training in IV Nutrition Therapy and Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy, look no further. The following courses sponsored by Central Drugs are excellent for:
- Doctors looking to expand their practice into IV Nutrition or B-HRT
- Doctors looking to bolster their already existing IV or B-HRT practice
- Specific protocols that make your patients better
- Nurses looking to increase their knowledge on IV administration
- Cases and pearls from decades of experience that make you a master clinician
Save $50 to $100 when you order more than one of these great programs by Central Drugs