Now on DigiVision - $299.00
DigiVision media is a full experience presentation. It Plays in Your Computer on a USB or via online streaming and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and the slides at the same time. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed or advance based on slide number. You can also Save and Print the Slides. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation, allowing you to find the information you need quickly. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
Two day workshop, 11.5 hours running time.
Visual processing problems are very common following brain injury. Hidden visual problems are often overlooked and when not treated they can impair or lengthen rehabilitation success. This course will assist you in diagnosing and treating patients with visual deficits following brain injury. How to test for the specific visual deficits accompanying brain injury, concussion, stroke and trauma will be covered along with treatment protocols including lenses, prisms, filters, and neuro- optometric rehabilitation. Dynamic case presentation will give you the opportunity to experience â€“ from the moment they call your office through testing and treatment â€“ the steps of helping more brain injury patients recover successfully.
- Understand specific vision deficits following brain injury.
- Understand the examination of a patient with brain injury.
- Understand treatment options for patients with brain injury.
- Understand treatment protocols for patients with brain injury.
- Immediately use your new neuro optometric toolbox to help brain injury patients recover successfully.
This session is part of a set that includes the following sessions:
- Acquired Brain Injury by Allen Cohen and Neera Kapoor
- General Education Lectures
- Practice Management "Journey to Financial Independence" by Richard Laudon and Patrick Pirotte
- Strabismus and Amblyopia by Robert Sanet
- The Power of Lenses: Assessment and Treatment by Kellye Knueppel and Brenda Heinke Montecalvo
- Vision Therapists Education Session: Vision Therapy Infused with Central/Peripheral Integration by Phil Bugaiski and Michelle Beatty
- Vision Therapy 201 by Robert Nurisio and Jessica Stevens
- Vision Therapy Education: Balance Boards by Derek Tong and Jules Petteruto
All courses above on DigiVision - $1,299.00 SAVE BIG
The COVD Library Membership
The COVD Library Membership gives you access to the entire COVD Video Library*. The entire library is immediately available to you when you sign up, and new content is automatically added to your account as it becomes available. Maintain your membership and always have the most up-to-date COVD content and the massive archive library at your finger tips. Opt for the Premium tier and always have your COVD library on USB even if you cancel. Annually paid memberships include a 1st year new membership fee plus the annual membership maintenance fee. Every year after that is only the membership maintenance fee.
* The "COVD Library" is a collection of videos from COVD. Click here for exact information.