Now on DigiVision - $249.00
DigiVision media is a full experience presentation. It Plays in Your Computer on a USB or via online streaming and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and the slides at the same time. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed or advance based on slide number. You can also Save and Print the Slides. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation, allowing you to find the information you need quickly. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
- Basic Hormone Replacement for Men by Neal Rouzier, MD
- Basic Hormone Replacement for Women by Anna Cabeca, DO
- Clinical Use of Supplements in an Age Management Medicine Practice by Rebecca Murray, APRN
- Improving Growth Hormone With and Without Growth Hormone by Edwin N. Lee, MD
- Age Management Medicine Clinical Recommendations for Diet and Weight Loss by Robert L. True, MD
- Assessing the Age Management Patient by Michale Mickey Barber, MD
Course is designed to familiarize physicians and healthcare professionals with the basics of Age Management Medicine. Covers evidence-based use of nutrition, supplements, fitness, hormonesâ€”including a specialized lecture on hGH and assessment protocolsâ€”and legal basics, with some of the newest medical science on aging that may be in use now or in the near future; including relevant case presentations and discussion.
This session is part of a set that includes the following sessions:
- AMMG session on men's hormones, women's hormones, sexual health, peptides, regenerative therapies, cannabis, and cognition
- Exosomes, The Next Generation of Biologic Medicine
- Introduction to Core Issues in Age Management
- Age Management Medicine for Spanish Language Physicians
All courses above on DigiVision - $699.00 SAVE BIG