Now on DigiVision - $249.00
DigiVision media is a full experience presentation. It Plays in Your Computer on a USB or via online streaming and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and the slides at the same time. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed or advance based on slide number. You can also Save and Print the Slides. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation, allowing you to find the information you need quickly. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
- Falling and Freezing in Parkinson's Disease by Gammon M. Earhart, PT, PhD
- Falls Among Community Dwelling Older Adults by Susy Stark, PhD
- The Role of Gait Analysis, Egocenter, and Yoked Prisms in Parkinson's Disease by Nancy M. Mackowsky, OD
- Physical Therapy Management of Individuals with Visual Midline Shift by Katie Stephens, PT, NCS
- Fixation Testing and Training in TBI Rehabilitation: Results from BIVSS Questionaire Test-Retest Study by Hannu Laukkanen, OD, MEd
- Collaborative Care in Concussion by Patrick Quaid, MCOptom, PhD
- Eye Tracking and Neurological Function by Melissa Hunfalvay, PhD
- Right Eye Case Studies by DeAnn Fitzgerald, OD
- Differential Diagnosis of Dizziness: Is It Central? by Charles M. Plishka, PT, NCS
- Innovative Group Treatment Strategies for Individuals with Persistent Symptoms after mTBI by Shannon McGuire, PT and Becky Moran, OT
- Fundational Movement Skills: Using Primitive Reflexes and Gross Motor Skills to Improve Function by Kacie Monroe, OD and Kimberly Torres, COTA
General Conference - The NORA General Conference offers 14 additional hours of training for optometrists and allied professionals. NORA is committed to encouraging an interdisciplinary team approach among all professionals who provide rehabilitative services to individuals who have suffered a traumatic brain injury and we excited to offer lecturers with different areas of expertise.
This session is part of a set that includes the following sessions:
- Lyme Related Disease and Visual Processing
- NORA 27th General Session
- Nutrition, Neuroplasticity, and Brain Recovery
All courses above on DigiVision - $499.00 SAVE BIG
The Entire NORA Library
Over 100 NORA Videos, 14 workshops. Click here for exact information.