Now on DigiVision - $199.00
DigiVision media is a full experience presentation. It Plays in Your Computer on a USB or via online streaming and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and the slides at the same time. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed or advance based on slide number. You can also Save and Print the Slides. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation, allowing you to find the information you need quickly. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
Our model of vision is treating the "whole" patient, not just an eye turn. We will discuss how strabismus affects the patientâ€™s spatial relationships and how they relate to their world. Therapy is more than building fusional ranges with your patient. It is about maintaining central and peripheral (magno-parvo) integration which helps them break through suppression and amblyopia. The use of therapeutic lenses and prisms in the therapy room are like training wheels on a bike. Lenses are an important element in the therapy curriculum and helps create a new pathway to teach the brain a different method of focus. The therapist will receive new procedures to use with patients that are "doing strabismus".
- The intermediate level therapist will gain confidence in their ability to deliver vision therapy for the esotropic or exotropic patient with and without amblyopia
- The therapist will expand understanding of strabismus and its origin in the brain
- They will learn creativity in adapting the activities to different age levels and abilities
- The therapist will acquire new procedures to add to their VT tool box
This session is part of a set that includes the following sessions:
- 45th COVD General Education Session Videos
- Practice Management Workshop by Mark Wright, OD
- Vision Therapist Education Session by Brad Habermehl
- Visionary Team Approach by Nancy Torgerson, OD
- Visual Information Acquisition by Robert Sanet
All courses above on DigiVision - $599.00 SAVE BIG
The COVD Library Membership
The COVD Library Membership gives you access to the entire COVD Video Library*. The entire library is immediately available to you when you sign up, and new content is automatically added to your account as it becomes available. Maintain your membership and always have the most up-to-date COVD content and the massive archive library at your finger tips. Opt for the Premium tier and always have your COVD library on USB even if you cancel. Annually paid memberships include a 1st year new membership fee plus the annual membership maintenance fee. Every year after that is only the membership maintenance fee.
* The "COVD Library" is a collection of videos from COVD. Click here for exact information.