Through a generous arrangement with COVD, DigiVision is able to include the COVD 2021 virtual conference as part of our regular offering and in the COVD Library. If you are a COVD Library Member, you will gain access to the videos as soon as they are ready. If you aren't a Library Member, you can sign up, or purchase the COVD 2021 conference separately below. Remember that a portion of every purchase goes directly back to COVD.
Now on DigiVision - $349.00
Purchase other COVD Conference Sets
DigiVision media is a full experience presentation. It Plays in Your Computer on a USB or via online streaming and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and the slides at the same time. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed or advance based on slide number. You can also Save and Print the Slides. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation, allowing you to find the information you need quickly. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
FREE LECTURE: Seeing the Light: Syntonics in the Treatment of Acquired Brain Injury by Robert S Fox, OD, FCOVD
- VDR Symposium: A NeuroVisual Approach to Binocular Vision Dysfunction Featuring Vertical Prism Moderated by Dr. Leonard Press, OD, FCOVD with Debby Feinberg, OD presenting
- A New Paradigm of Amblyopia: Supportive Literature/Research by Leonard Press, OD, FCOVD
- A New Paradigm of Amblyopia Treatment by Robert Sanet, OD, FCOVD
- Neuro-Functional Amblyopia Treatment Protocol by Pilar Vergara, OD, FCOVD
- Myopia: The New Hot Disease Affecting Billions â€“ How to Treat It by Jeffrey Cooper, OD, FCOVD
- Three Gems in the Crown of Developmental Optometry; Who were not Optometrists by Joseph Trachtman, OD, FCOVD
- Head and Eyes, Jaw and Airflow by Dawn Dunford, OD and Dennis Carrington, DDS
- Spatial Transformation Properties of Prisms by Mark Dean, OD, FCOVD
- Relationship Between Reading Ability and Executive Function in Young Children with Vision Impairment by Dawn DeCarlo, OD, FCOVD
- Results of the CITT-ART Study by Mitchell Scheiman, OD, PhD
- BV Buffet â€“ Basic by Ronald Gall, OD, FCOVD
- Neuromechanisms of Convergence Insufficiency in Young Adults by Tara Alvarez, PhD, FAAO and Mitchell Scheiman, OD, FCOVD
- Optometric Considerations in the Evaluation and Management of Visual Field Deficits by Curtis Baxstrom, OD, FCOVD
- The Developmental Optometrists Toolbox by Valerie Lam, OD, FCOVD
- Functional Electrodiagnostics for Clinical Practice by Paul Harris, OD, FCOVD
- Near Dynamic Retinoscopy â€“ What is It All About? by Glen T. Steele, OD, FCOVD
- My Approach To
- Oral Research Presentations
3 full days
This session is part of a set that includes the following sessions:
All courses above on DigiVision - $499.00 SAVE BIG
The COVD Library Membership
The COVD Library Membership gives you access to the entire COVD Video Library*. The entire library is immediately available to you when you sign up, and new content is automatically added to your account as it becomes available. Maintain your membership and always have the most up-to-date COVD content and the massive archive library at your finger tips. Opt for the Premium tier and always have your COVD library on USB even if you cancel. Annually paid memberships include a 1st year new membership fee plus the annual membership maintenance fee. Every year after that is only the membership maintenance fee.
* The "COVD Library" is a collection of videos from COVD. Click here for exact information.