Through a generous arrangement with COVD, DigiVision is able to include the COVD 2021 virtual conference as part of our regular offering and in the COVD Library. If you are a COVD Library Member, you will gain access to the videos as soon as they are ready. If you aren't a Library Member, you can sign up, or purchase the COVD 2021 conference separately below. Remember that a portion of every purchase goes directly back to COVD.
Now on DigiVision - $499.00 - Save $50 instantly for a limited time.
This item contains the following sessions:
This conference contains the following videos:
- General Session
- VDR Symposium: A NeuroVisual Approach to Binocular Vision Dysfunction Featuring Vertical Prism Moderated by Dr. Leonard Press, OD, FCOVD with Debby Feinberg, OD presenting
- A New Paradigm of Amblyopia: Supportive Literature/ResearchDr. Leonard Press, OD, FCOVD
- A New Paradigm of Amblyopia TreatmentDr. Robert Sanet, OD, FCOVD
- Neuro-Functional Amblyopia Treatment ProtocolDr. Pilar Vergara, OD, FCOVD
- Myopia: The New Hot Disease Affecting Billions â€“ How to Treat ItDr. Jeffrey Cooper, OD, FCOVD
- Three Gems in the Crown of Developmental Optometry; Who were not OptometristsDr. Joseph Trachtman, OD, FCOVD
- Head and Eyes, Jaw and AirflowDr. Dawn Dunford, OD and Dr. Dennis Carrington, DDS
- Spatial Transformation Properties of PrismsDr. Mark Dean, OD, FCOVD
- Relationship Between Reading Ability and Executive Function in Young Children with Vision ImpairmentDr. Dawn DeCarlo, OD, FCOVD
- Results of the CITT-ART StudyDr. Mitchell Scheiman, OD, PhD
- BV Buffet â€“ BasicDr. Ronald Gall, OD, FCOVD
- Neuromechanisms of Convergence Insufficiency in Young AdultsDr. Tara Alvarez, PhD, FAAO and Dr. Mitchell Scheiman, OD, FCOVD
- Optometric Considerations in the Evaluation and Management of Visual Field DeficitsDr. Curtis Baxstrom, OD, FCOVD
- The Developmental Optometrists ToolboxDr. Valerie Lam, OD, FCOVD
- Functional Electrodiagnostics for Clinical PracticeDr. Paul Harris, OD, FCOVD
- Near Dynamic Retinoscopy â€“ What is It All About?Dr. Glen T. Steele, OD, FCOVD
- "My Approach Toâ€¦"
- Oral Research Presentations VT Session
- Preparing, Prompting and Playing: Entering the World of Autism (Part 1)Jessica Stevenson, COVT
- Preparing, Prompting and Playing: Entering the World of Autism (Part 2)Jessica Stevenson, COVT
- Enhancing Sports Performance: Testing and TrainingDr. Lynn F. Hellerstein, OD, FCOVD and Taylor Benton, COVT
- Unlocking the Person Disrupted by ABI: Vision Rehabilitation Therapy Guiding Survivors to ThriveJulie Machado, COVT
The COVD Library Membership
The COVD Library Membership gives you access to the entire COVD Video Library*. The entire library is immediately available to you when you sign up, and new content is automatically added to your account as it becomes available. Maintain your membership and always have the most up-to-date COVD content and the massive archive library at your finger tips. Opt for the Premium tier and always have your COVD library on USB even if you cancel. Annually paid memberships include a 1st year new membership fee plus the annual membership maintenance fee. Every year after that is only the membership maintenance fee.
* The "COVD Library" is a collection of videos from COVD. Click here for exact information.