Now on DigiVision - $219.00
DigiVision media is a full experience presentation. It Plays in Your Computer on a USB or via online streaming and is User Friendly. You will see and hear the speaker and the slides at the same time. It allows you to Review the Slides at Your Pace by adjusting the play speed or advance based on slide number. You can also Save and Print the Slides. The most amazing feature is that you can Word Search the Entire Presentation, allowing you to find the information you need quickly. It Is Just Like Being At The Show!
- COVD-PR Update by Toni Bristol
- A Comparison of Accommodation with Multifocal Contact Lenses to Plus Lenses in Spectacles by Christina Schiller, BS and Marc B. Taub OD, MS, FAAO, FCOVD
- Binocular Anomolies in Elementry School Children with Reading Problems by Lisa Christian, Angela Peddle, Shannon Pennifold, and Beth Schellenberg
- Behavioral and Emotional Problems Associated with Convergence Insufficiency in Children by Eric Borsling OD, MS, MSEd, FAAO, FCOVD
- Visual Attention by Dr. Jack Richman
- Ocular Motor Measurements by Dr. Paul Harris
- Masquerade by Leonard Press, OD
- Action in Perception by Dr. Alva Noe
- Neuroplasticity by Dr. Betsy Quinlan
- Special Olympics - Athlete Presentation by Sue Danburg and Elizabeth
This session is part of a set that includes the following sessions:
- 42nd COVD General Education Lectures
- COVD Practice Management Workshop By Dr. Wanda Vaughn
- COVD Therapy Techniques By Dr. Maples and Dr. Peddle
- COVD Vision Development By Curtis Baxstrom, OD
- COVD Vision Therapy Education with Dr. Phil Bugaiski and Donna Osborne
- COVD Visual Information Processing By Dr. Robert Sanet
All courses above on DigiVision - $899.00 SAVE BIG
The COVD Library Membership
The COVD Library Membership gives you access to the entire COVD Video Library*. The entire library is immediately available to you when you sign up, and new content is automatically added to your account as it becomes available. Maintain your membership and always have the most up-to-date COVD content and the massive archive library at your finger tips. Opt for the Premium tier and always have your COVD library on USB even if you cancel. Annually paid memberships include a 1st year new membership fee plus the annual membership maintenance fee. Every year after that is only the membership maintenance fee.
* The "COVD Library" is a collection of videos from COVD. Click here for exact information.