At DigiVision Media we have the great honor of meeting some of the greatest thinkers and pioneers in their respective fields. Dr. Robert Willix was one of those people, a pioneer in Age Management Medicine and founding member of AMMG. Unfortunately, we are greatly saddened by his sudden passing in February of 2020. In honor of this great man, this tenacious promoter for a better kind of medicine, we are offering the six most current AMMG lectures of Dr Willix for free online access until March 31st, 2020. Just fill out the form below to create your account and review some of his great contribution to the field of Age Management Medicine.
Enter your information below then click submit to get access to the free videos.
- Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms (SNPs) and Peptides Unlock a New Paradigm for Health by Robert Willix, Jr. MD
- Mind Body Medicine to Reduce the Risk of Cardiovascular Disease by Robert Willix, Jr., MD
- Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency and Glucagon Stimulation Test by Robert Willix, Jr., MD
- Human Growth Hormone: Is It Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency or Growth Hormone Resistance that is a Clinical Marker for Degenerative Disease? by Robert Willix, Jr., MD
- A Vision for Age Management Medicine and Stem Cell Therapies by Robert Willix, Jr, MD
- Patient with Family History of Heart Disease by Robert D. Willix, Jr., MD